Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
To personalize user experience; we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
To improve our website; we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Healthcare Management Administrators
10700 Northup Way, Bellevue, WA 98004
California Citizen Rights. Individuals who reside in the state of California, a “consumer,” as that term is defined under California law, have additional rights reserved under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the California Shine the Light law:
- Protected Health Information Excluded. If you are a customer of one of our healthcare services, read our HIPAA SECTION to learn how we handle your Protected Healthcare Information. Any personal information you provide or that we collect in connection with administering or providing your healthcare benefits, or your status as a member of our one of our health plans in connection with your healthcare, will be handled in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) Federal Standards, which preempts and is excluded from the requirements of the CCPA.
- Right to Opt-Out. We do not sell personal information.
- Right to Request Personal Information. You have the right to request the categories of personal information, as detailed under the CCPA, we have collected and store about you.
- Right to Delete Personal Information. You have the right to request we delete personal information we, or our service providers, store about you. Please keep in mind our response to such a request may include an explanation of the business purpose under which we may retain your information (for example, we would need to retain copies of a business transaction for financial records) in accordance with the CCPA.
- Non-Discrimination. If you elect to exercise any rights under this section of our Privacy Statement, we will not discriminate or retaliate against you.
If you are a California consumer and have additional questions based on this section of our Privacy Statement, please use this web form, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us toll-free at 877-878-2273. Also, be sure to check this policy for updates as we will review it at least every 12 months and make updates as necessary.
Identity Verification Requirement. We are required by law to verify that any data access request submitted under the authority of the CCPA was made by someone with the legal right to access the personal information requested. Therefore, prior to accessing or divulging any information pursuant to a data subject access request, under the terms of the CCPA, we may request that you provide us with additional information in order for us to verify your identity and legal authority.
Access Request Responses. Under the CCPA, there may be certain circumstances where we would deny your request to access, receive, or delete personal information we hold. For example, we would deny requests where any such access or disclosure would interfere with our regulatory or legal obligations or where we cannot verify your identity. We also have the ability under the CCPA to deny requests if it would result in our disproportionate cost or effort. However, even where we will not substantively complete a request made under the CCPA, we will still provide a response and explanation to your request within a reasonable time frame and as required by law.
Contact Us. To make a request please contact us at please contact the us at email@example.com with “CCPA Personal Information Request” in the subject line, and provide us with full details in relation to your request, including your contact information and any other detail you feel is relevant.
This document was last updated on December 17th, 2019